And in a blink of an eye….this sweet girl is now six months old! What an amazing six months it has been with Shiloh here! I cannot even imagine not having her in our family and how much she completes our family! These past six months have been a transition for sure but it has gone so much easier and better than I ever could have imagines and I think that her incredibly happy personality combined with her being baby number three has made these six months a relatively easy time for our family!
This little nugget is constantly rolling from her back to front and front to back! You are rolling everywhere! She has figured out how to roll on the tile floor without hitting her head and keeps her head raised off the ground….it is really funny to watch! You can roll across a room in minutes!
She is also rolling and moving everywhere in her crib and getting out of her swaddles! She is such a wiggle worm and can escape from the miracle blanket, the swaddle sack…everything! Just after your six month birthday you are starting to sleep without the swaddle after a couple of difficult nights falling asleep you got the hang of it and did great.
Really you are such a happy and joyful baby who loves people and places! Your personality certainly helps with our crazy schedule and having to go everywhere for your older siblings. As much as I try not to, I can't even begin to count how many naps you have had to be woken up from to pick someone up or drop someone off and each time you wake up with a smile and just go with the flow.
Other big things going on with Shiloh….
- She weighs around 19.6 lbs….I have no idea what her percentages are but she is a big girl and growing wonderfully!
- She is starting to do this fake cough and gasping for air to get your attention and finds it hilarious
- She loves her doorway jumper and jumps all over the place. She is the first baby that we had a doorway jumper for and I love watching her in it
- She is starting to lean in to give you kisses
- She started eating sweet potatoes and loves them. She was not impressed with the rice cereal and cried but loves the sweet potatoes
- You are starting to sit up for brief moments by yourself and can sit up pretty well with the support of the boppy pillow
- You are starting to associate the word and sign for milk with nursing and get really excited when you hear milk or see the sign
- You love your Sophie the Giraffe and it is constantly in your mouth
- You are super ticklish and laugh uncontrollably
We are so excited to continue to see your personality come out and watch you explore the world!