Saturday, January 23, 2010

September 2009

Other than Peyton's birthday party, September was pretty low key!

I made some pillows for the first time ever borrowing my mom's sewing machine (I got my own for my birthday in October). Not the world's greatest quality but they work and I am sure with more practice I could do some fancy stuff! It was a true test of patience which I don't have! I still have fabric that I need to make some curtains with for the kitchen so I am not doing as much projects as I would like but it is fun!



We did take a trip to Beaumont one day and see my good friend Megan (who now lives there instead of Oregon) which was wonderful! Her husband finally got to meet Peyton and she was so good in the car. It was a lot of fun doing a girl's road trip together.



Of course it was the start of football season so we had to dress up our little Longhorn! By the end of the season she did learn to throw her hands in the air for touchdown but still hasn't mastered the Hook 'Em sign...next year!Peyton worked on improving her walking skills and we made a trip to the Children's Museum which she loved! I wasn't sure what she would do but she had a blast and really got into it. I have been meaning to take her back and just haven't had the time to do it as a family.

So that was September...now October is when things got a little more wild!

No comments: