Monday, August 13, 2012

Mommy and Me Photo Session

While we were in Washington I wanted to take the time and have a photo session done of me and the kids. I would have loved it to be a family session but I felt that even if John wasn't able to make it that I should still take the opportunity to have images of the kids and even more so, pictures of me and the kids! I feel like I am never in any pictures with the kids and hate that! I wanted to capture this time when they are young and have memories of me being around! 

I searched online and found a photographer, Jennifer Morrow Photography, that had the style and look I wanted for these pictures....fun, carefree, sweet....and we talked through email and finally met at our session! She was so much fun and we had a great time and even better came out with some beautiful images that I am in love with! Hopefully John can partake in the fun next time!

So thankful to have these and for the chance to do this!



 





 




No comments: