Monday, February 25, 2013

Mommy's New Toys...

After nearly two years renting the Aramco washer and dryers which for lack of a better word are a piece of crap....I got new washer and dryers :)



The Aramco ones were old school top loading and with the water here being awful I was constantly getting bleach marks in my darks and my whites being not white. I would have to let the machine fill with water and then add my clothes which resulted in many times forgetting because I ended up doing something else and then having to wait for the water to drain and start again. It took forever!

So, when John asked me one day what were some of the top things that were irritating me about here that could be fixed....the washing machine and dryer was at the top of my list. Thankfully there was a family on camp looking to move and sell their front loading ones and so we got them for a great deal and I am one happy mommy to have cleaner feeling clothes and no more ruined clothes! 

No comments: