Monday, March 17, 2008

13 Weeks

What is the baby doing...

Fingerprints have formed on the baby's tiny fingertips and it's veins and organs are clearly visible through it's still-thin skin and the it's body is starting to catch up with the head - which makes up just a third of the baby's body size now. The baby is almost three inches long, about the size of a medium shrimp, and weighs nearly an ounce.

How is the Mommy doing...

This is the last week of my first trimester!

Now that I am almost out of the first trimester, just as expected I am starting to feel back to my normal self! I have my appetite back, energy back and am feeling so much better. I still have some annoying headaches and hopefully those will go away soon. Since I am feeling better and the days are longer, I am planning on jogging/walking a little more which I am sure Titus will be thrilled about as he has sure missed our runs. The shoot in California went really well and I felt great while I was out there. I was even able to enjoy a steak dinner which would have been nearly impossible a couple of weeks ago. We are getting ready for Easter this weekend and I am excited about having Friday and Monday off. John's mom will be over here for Easter brunch so I am very excited about cooking! Everything is going really well and I am excited about entering my second trimester next week!
  • Next Doctors Appointment: March 31 for some more blood work
  • Total Weight Gain: 2.5 to 3 pounds

How is the daddy doing...

John is doing well and has been busy this past weekend doing stuff around the house (fertilizing, garage and other house errands) which has been such a blessing to have him just take care of everything. He is starting on installing the garage door opener which is going to be so nice. We will be starting to update the plants in the front, planting our tree and getting the yard pretty in the next couple of weeks which will be fun. 

No comments: