Tuesday, August 12, 2008

34 Week Doctor Update

Since my doctor's appointment was rescheduled from Friday for today, I wanted to give everyone an update today instead of waiting until I post next week. 

Overall everything looks good (strong heart beat, good blood pressure, growth and weight gain) but I was told that I need to drinking more water as I was a little dehydrated. I am now home with a large glass of water and will be making sure to monitor how much I am drinking since dehydration can cause contractions. Other than that everything else is checking out like it should. My mom was able to come with me for the first time and she was able to hear the heart beat which was great! 

My next appointment is next Friday (August 22) for a regular check up and then I am going Wednesday (August 27) for a check up and our final ultrasound! I can not wait to see our little girl and how much she has grown!

No comments: