Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Opinion on the Bachelor

I know this is a break from normal blogging topics...but I have a comment to make about the Bachelor..... "RIDICULOUS!" The Bachelor show is officially no longer worth my time and I have officially given up the idea that two people can fall in love and have a lasting life-long commitment by going on a show, dating 24 other women, having planned and unrealistic dates (blimp rides, million dollar necklaces, New Zealand...come one, like one can really do that all the time..if ever) and while being given insane amounts of wine for six straight weeks. I know it was a stretch to believe that it could work but after this weeks event...I have officially lost hope.

My thoughts were very well summed up by Big Mama's blog entry you can read here.

Although for the time being I have sworn off the Bachelor... I will be tuning in May for the Bachelorette. Why you may ask? Because I feel that a woman are might possibly have a better chance at choosing a partner out of 25 members of the opposite sex and honestly...could the new Bachelorette cry or be any more emotional than the last Bachelor...probably not...and finally, the new Bachelorette is a Canadian and we all know that Canadians have it together. I am looking forward to Jillian and supporting my fellow Canadian! As for Jason...ugh!

No comments: