Sunday, March 9, 2014

Graham's Birthday Celebration at School

The day after Graham's actual birthday, the birthday celebrations kept on going! He had a birthday party at school and I came and brought cookies to help celebrate. 

I have to thank John for making them the night before for me. I was so tired from the weekend and needed to relax and he stepped up and made them for Graham and his class. 


Graham was so excited to see me when I came and was so excited about another round of Happy Birthday! 

This is the same preschool that Peyton attended when we first arrived and I am so thankful for the lady who runs it and gives so much love and time to this kids. It has been a wonderful first introduction to school for Graham and he loves going!




A fun day celebrating Graham at his preschool! And that concluded his three day long birthday celebration!

No comments: