Friday, May 8, 2009

Shorts

I hate shorts! I have never liked wearing shorts and have never found them to be very flattering on me and never felt comfortable in them. So, every Houston summer I wear sun dresses and skirts and manage to be comfortable in the heat. I have been thinking how that would work this summer since being practical and all, skirts/dresses don't work very well when you are crawling around on the floor after a baby but I didn't give it much thought because I didn't think summer would be here so soon....well, I walked out of the house today and it was SO HOT! Ridiculous! I was out and about doing some errands and put on some jeans and a tank top and was dying! When I got home, I had to have a second shower because it was so gross.

While I was out I stopped into Old Navy to see if they had some shorts to help me with dilemma. I don't know why it is so hard to find shorts. They are either way too short and make me look like I am trying to be in high school or they are really long and puff out at the hips which make me think of old mommy shorts. Yes I am a mom but I not ready to cross that bridge! I finally found some and they were on sale for $10 which was even better!

I hate the Houston heat and am so glad that I will be in Canada for a whole month instead of sweating down here!

1 comment:

sarah said...

This is the reason I wear capris all year long!