Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday's Best

I love that it is warm enough for Peyton to wear dresses! I decided to take some pictures of her while we were waiting for daddy to get ready for church.

I really have nothing to write about, mostly I wanted to share the cute pictures of Peyton from this morning. We also have a pretty calm week this week which is nice but nothing to really write about. Besides a playdate on Thursday we have nothing planned and have pretty much no errands to run. We are going to have to find some stuff to keep us busy....I might do some baking since I have a bunch of recipes I have been meaning to try and also catch up on some boring to do things.
Also...Peyton is 8 months old tomorrow! She has changed so much these past two weeks so I will be posting about that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cute pictures....if you are at a loss of what to do I am sure my house could use some cleaning LOL..looking forward to see you all.xx