Monday, September 6, 2010

Baby #2: 12 Weeks

I am 12 weeks today and praying hard that I start feeling better in these next couple of weeks! I am tired of being sick! Ugh!

I finally did a picture and I didn't think I was that much bigger than I was with Peyton but John as nicely as he could said I was a lot more noticeable than last time and even asked if I was sure they didn't see two in there. Hmmmm....

Here are the comparisons and you can decide and keep your opinion to yourself (if you think I am a whole lot bigger)!

Here are the pregnancy stats as of now....

How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: About the size of a lime
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1.5 lbs (but by looking it's more like a whole lot more)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet...still getting by with doing the whole Belly Band/pants undone but not for much longer
Gender: Should find out in about 5-6 weeks
Movement: Not yet
Sleep: I am not sleeping well which is weird, I am not uncomfortable just restless!
What I miss: Food...eating....not throwing up!
Cravings: None at all because everything is disgusting to me. Food in general is my craving!
Symptoms: I'm still sick all day every day and even my new B6 vitamins help reduce the sickness but not completely.
Best Moment this week: When I told Peyton I loved her and she was my baby she told me, "NO," lifted up my shirt, pointed to my belly and said "baby" and then giving the baby a kiss. When I asked her if Daddy had a baby she very strongly told me NO!

Anyways, we are super excited to have an ultrasound on Tuesday! I can't wait to see the little baby and see how much it has grown and just hear that it is healthy! Please pray for a healthy baby and that the doctors see whatever they need to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...I dont know I dont think you look as big as you did with Peyton. Perhaps it is the shirt or how your standing but you either look the same or not as big to me!! Either way you look wonderful, xo Mom