Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baby #2: 13 Weeks

Today I am 13 weeks...the last week of my first trimester! I am really hoping that like Peyton, this is the week I start feeling better. I haven't been too sick lately and actually am just now battling nauseousness which is better but I would like to start wanting to eat!


Some new things this week was that I made it to the gym! I went and did 30 minutes of cardio and wore my heart rate monitor to make sure we were taking it easy. I have been having problems sleeping and just feeling restless and it helped so much! I am hoping to make it again today after a nap!

I am starting to really stress for some reason about the lack of progress preparing for baby. Maybe it is knowing we are 1/3 of the way through or that a large portion of my pregnancy will be consumed by the holidays which are busy in of itself but I am trying to relax and remember we have tons of time and that we will be fine. But I do have some organization projects that need some attention!

We had a super busy weekend....I hosted a shower yesterday, attended another shower and then we all attended a amazing and successful benefit for John's Aunt Cheryl....so, I have tons more posts to do but for now...I am off for a nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont stress I will be home soon and we will start the prep for baby #2.... :)