Friday, May 13, 2011

New house, new room....

I went back and forth on what to do with Peyton's room for the move. I have always planned on bringing as much of her bedding/decor as possible in our suitcases to make her room very comfy and put together. I was originally not going to change a thing in her room but then I started to want to surprise her with something fun and not so girly. I don't think she would care either way but then as a way to cope with all that was going on it became fun to design her room. Finally, when I had to be away from our house for 6 hours with Graham due to a realtor open house I just went for it and got her new bedding/decor! I am excited and I am hoping she will be as well!

I went with a set I found at Pottery Barn Kids... I got this quilt set and rug but I did the mermaid sheets instead of turtles...


I am looking for some beach themed accents and I found some cute lamps at Target. I didn't know what to do for her but she loves the ocean, we are living by the beach and it isn't too heavy on pink so I think it will be great!

1 comment:

Stori said...

I love it and I can't wait to see it! My mom and I have been working hard at Isla's room here. My mom calls it "Isla Heaven".