Friday, January 13, 2012

Beach day....in January

It was beautiful outside today! 74 degrees, just the right amount of sun and a light wind! So, we went and had lunch at the Golf House and then headed to the beach afterwards to play for a little bit and so I could do my photography homework for a class I am taking on metering. Peyton has been asking since we got home to go to the beach so she was incredibly excited. She was also being a little sassy all morning long....


She immediately wanted to go swimming and was off towards the water....


And then she realized it was actually pretty cold....

I saw a woman in her abaya fishing down the beach. I was so scared to try and get a picture but I had Peyton run in that direction to play and pretend like I was taking a picture of her and instead was able to catch the woman. It is pretty normal to see women on the beach in their abayas even in the summer and often we see women swimming. I don't know how they stand the heat and then swimming in it.

Graham was my subject for my homework and he LOVED the beach. He was crawling everywhere. Trying to eat sand and thought it was the best place ever. He had a blast and is currently napping hard from exhaustion.



Then I finally was able to get a picture of me and Peyton! I love it and I can't even begin to count how many bad pictures I have with that silly girl!


No comments: