Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cute Hats

I love little girls! So much fun to dress up!

I was looking online for some more bows and I reembered that a blog that I follow, Kelly's Korner, always has adorable bows for her little girl so I went to see if there was a link to where she gets her bows from....I found that link.... but think that I can find them from people I know who make bows and some stores around here BUT then I found a link to a lady who makes handmade crochet hats with flowers on them. Check out her blog/site Hooked on You. They are adorable and I want to buy tons for Peyton. You can choose your colors, get them with the flower attached or removable and they are so cute! It is getting too hot now to wear it but maybe next year? How I wish I found this in December....

Definitely on the to buy when I have some extra cash list...

Are these not adorable? Make sure to check out Hooked on You to order yours...and order me one while you are there...just kidding!


No comments: