Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

This past weekend was my birthday! I turned 27 on Friday and was very spoiled by my family!

Earlier in the week my work took my out for Chuy's which was wonderful. We just had a Chuy's open by us so it was fun to finally check out the new place!

My actual birthday morning started out with a Starbucks delivery by my wonderful husband along with a gift card for a future outing. Then that evening I was given a gift certificate for a pedicure and I was informed that free babysitting was included in that!

That night we went out to eat at Villa Capri with my family and enjoyed a wonderful dinner outside on their patio. My mom took pictures so once I get them from her I will post some of them. We got a super cute family picture with Peyton!

We went early (around 5:00) so we wouldn't be disturbing other customer's dates/evening out by us having Peyton but she was so well behaved it worked out great! At dinner I was spoiled with tons of gift cards for clothes, some TOMS shoes and an offer by my dad to build me a coffee table bench like the ones below that I have found at Pottery Barn I have been wanting! I just have to figure out the dimensions, look and finish! I am super excited!




Then when I got home the UPS guy dropped off my last gift of perfume! I was a very lucky girl! I really don't feel that old and many times feel like I should be older than 27! Either way I feel incredibly blessed to have a wonderful husband, a precious daughter, another little one on the way and great family and friends surrounding me! I have a feeling this year will be a little more crazy but I am super excited to see what it has to bring!

No comments: