Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

This was my second Mother's Day being a mom of two and it was wonderful! We celebrated mostly on Friday since that is our "Sunday" here and Peyton made me pancakes and coffee and I got to sleep in a little bit. We spent most of the day packing but it was still a great day with the kids. 


Today, Peyton had school and she made me a picture frame and then filled out a survey about me...




She did pretty well....

  • My mom's name is Che.
  • My mom is 30 years old. (pretty close)
  • My mom's favorite food is apple. (not really)
  • My mom's favorite color is pink. (not really)
  • My mom has short hair. (hmmm....I thought my hair was long)
  • I like my mom when she takes me out.
  • I don't like my mom when she scolds me.
  • My mom looks crazy when no crazy, not mad. (not sure what she was getting at here)
  • My mom looks funny when she is cooking. (hmmm....)
  • My mom is the best mom in the world because I love my mom.
So sweet! I loved how proud she was of her gifts and the big hug I got and it was wonderful! She is finally at an age where she can really express her feelings and I love it! It was a great Mother's Day!

No comments: