Graham turned six months while we were in Abu Dhabi. I can't believe that it has been six months since he was born. It seems just like the other day yet at the same time it feels like forever ago since so much has happened in his short life.
- He is a big, chunky and adorable baby. He weighs 22 lbs and it around 28 inches...essentially in the 97% for both height and weight
- Graham is eating about 6 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours during the day and was sleeping from 7:30 PM to 7:00 AM but this past month has been waking up in the middle of the night due to teething.
- He started solids and liked them but is kind of fickle. It has also been hard to be consistent on feeding them to him since we didn't have a highchair or anywhere to sit him down until our shipment came. He didn't like being held while feeding.
- Graham is a flirt! He loves women with accents and will coo and make cute sounds at them, laugh, then hide his face and start again.
- He has been to four countries in 6 months....the USA, Saudi, Bahrain and United Arab Emirates and will probably visit Qatar and Canada before he turns a year. He has flown business class, stayed in three different five star hotels and is leading a way too glamourous life for a baby!
- He is way too accommodating and just rolls with our life. He will fall asleep wherever and whenever and even if he is woken up from a nap unexpectedly he will just smile and just go with it and fall asleep again later.
- He is teething! Droll everywhere, lots of chewing on stuff and even then is still an overall happy baby.
- Graham rolls everywhere. Peyton never really rolled and just screamed to be moved. Graham will just roll where he wants to go, twist, turn around and somehow get where he wants to be. He even rolled his play mat over and just hung out until I saw him.
- In the mornings he just hangs out in bed, cooing, playing with his feet and rarely screams for us to get him and if you take too long he sometimes just goes back to sleep. He is so content.
- He is getting interested in Titus and watches him but nothing more than that
- He loves his toys and is really starting to have preferences and also interacting more with things.
- He adores his big sister and loves to be near her. Peyton is not as interested in him but lately has been wanting to read more to him, hold him and often I find her in his room when he wakes up from his nap telling him good morning and mommy is coming.
Graham Ryerson....you are such a blessing to us and we LOVE you so much! I can't imagine life without your smile, joyful spirit and just chill attitude. You have adjusted to our crazy life so well and I am so thankful for that. You remind us daily that we are here in Saudi so we can enjoy these precious moments of your life as a family and that our family is what matters.