Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Peyton!

Today my precious little girl turns three! I can't believe how time has flown! I remember so clearly when we met you and how much you stole our heart. You will always be our little baby girl (even if you tell me that you are a big girl).


Peyton, I hope your birthday is everything you have been anticipated! You have been so excited to have your birthday and we are just as excited to celebrate you and celebrate the day we were blessed to become your parents.

Peyton, we LOVE you so much! I can not even begin to form the words to describe how blessed we feel to be your mommy and daddy. You have completely changed our lives for the better and we are so thankful for everyday with you. We are excited to see you grow more and more into the independent, opinionated, funny and loving girl you are becoming and we love you so much Pumpkin Pie!

No comments: