Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Night Owl

Peyton has now found her new awake time...after 10:00 PM. My sleepy baby transforms to the widest eyed little girl after her feeding which is anywhere from 9:30 to 10:00 PM. Although it is nice to be able to see her beautiful dark blue eyes and interact with her, we are normally trying to get to bed around that time. She isn't fussy and is tons of fun until you try to put her down for bed time and she realizes that it is so much more fun to be in mom and dad's arms. Hopefully this is a phase and if not, I will need to start increasing my daily naps.

John's first day back to work went really well and our first day by ourselves went equally well. Hopefully Peyton and I can continue getting into a daily routine and the same with John in these coming weeks.

Also, Peyton is gaining weight and although I don't know her exact weight I am starting to see her cheeks getting bigger and her tummy rounding out. She is starting to fill out and not look so fragile and I love it!

As a side note, Peyton's original due date was yesterday....I am so glad that she has been here for the past three weeks as opposed to me waiting for her.

No comments: