Thursday, September 25, 2008

Online Shopping Rocks

For the first two weeks of my recovery I was not allowed to drive and although I can drive now, it is a little challenging going anywhere with a new baby and until we figure out a routine and are more comfortable with outings, I have fallen in love with online shopping! It started when I realized that the baby sling I bought before Peyton came was too small. I returned it to Target and when they didn't have my size I decided to venture online and found a sling in a prettier fabric and in my size. That started my online buying adventure! Since then, I have gotten several recommended baby books. I was able to read a couple of great books prior to Peyton's arrival and now that I am seeing her personality and some trouble areas (developing a schedule of not sleeping all day) I have been able to find two new books to read! Finally, to help with the transition of maternity clothes to regular clothes I have found several great deals online and got several pieces to help. I got the baby sling today and will be anxiously waiting for the UPS guy to bring the rest of the purchases! 

On a side note, we have been busy celebrating birthdays this week with my mom's birthday on Monday and my sister's birthday on Tuesday. I think this has been the first time in a long time that my whole family was together to celebrate birthdays, I loved it! I am also pretty excited that my dad will still be in town for my birthday next week and that I can celebrate with my whole family.

Well, I am off to feed Peyton and hopefully start getting her settled for the night. I am praying that we are able to get some more sleep tonight as opposed to the past two nights.....

No comments: