Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Canada Trip Day 5: Laughing in the Snow

Peyton laughed today! I have been waiting and waiting to her laugh and she finally did. She only did it a couple of times and wouldn't do it the rest of the day but it is a start! We were playing on the floor with Grandpa and I was telling her that his whiskers were going to come and get her and then I would tickle her checks. It was so cute to hear her laugh!

That day we went out to try and do some errands and also to get out of the house. We first went out to Zellar's (kind of like WalMart but not as good) and picked up some cookbooks that I like and you can only get in Canada. I also picked up some of my Canadian honey that I like. We then wanted to go to mainstreet to look around and went into a couple of stores. We quickly realized though that it was way too cold and also a pain to bundle up a baby and go out and about. My love of snow quickly vanished and I was thankful for my Texas winters. When we got home John and I decided to plow the driveway since the guy who normally does it didn't show up. That cemented my dislike of snow. It was way too much work and it would have made me really mad if it snowed again. Luckily it didn't.
We also took the time to take some pictures of Peyton with the Grandparents and all of us so we wouldn't forget.

No comments: