Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Down to the wire...

Today we went out shopping with my dad. He always leaves his shopping to the last minute and goes out on Christmas Eve but this year he decided to get it done early...on the 23rd. So to make sure he was on the right track buying gifts for my mom he brought all his girls along including Peyton. It was tons of fun shopping with everyone and as always Peyton was wonderful! She is so easy going and just had a great time in her stroller with her moose, had a nap and then ate at Starbucks (I made her pass on coffee and stick with milk). Before we left my mom's we had a little clothing change due to a seriously dirty diaper and my mom took this picture of her. How cute is she!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I just love your baby. Have a safe trip to Canada!

Laura