Thursday, February 5, 2009

Five Months Old

Peyton turned five months old yesterday and we celebrated with some antibiotics. Peyton has an ear infection:( I noticed her acting grumpy on Tuesday and then that night she woke up a couple of times so I knew something was off and sure enough the doctor said that her left ear is infected. She is also still battling with congestion and getting all of that out of her so she has a pretty awful cough. But for being a sick little girl she is pretty cheerful and full of smiles for her mommy and puppy.

As for her new skills....Peyton rolled over yesterday! I can not verify that this is true however because she did it while I went and got the camera. Peyton and Titus were on the floor together being all cute and she was on her tummy. I ran to get the camera and when I turned back around she was on her back looking mighty pleased with herself. I praised her and she thought that was the greatest thing but has not repeated her feat. I am pretty sure Titus didn't help her so I will mark it down as her first roll over.

Peyton is continuing to grow and besides her recent sickness is a healthy little girl which is all we could ask for. She is over 15 pounds now! Everyday she is more and more adorable and we are so thankful that we are able to be parents. I still am in disbelief how much our lives have changed (and for the better) in this past year.

1 comment:

Amber K. said...

She just gets cuter and cuter... She has such beautiful eyes and cute little baby lips!

I think it's really amazing to look at her and see the two of you in her. I hope one day that I am blessed to experience the same.