Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rice Cereal Attempt #2

So, we have not tried feeding Peyton rice cereal since our last experience a couple of weeks ago due to her being so sick and the doctor saying that we should just hold off until she is feeling better especially since we are really only at the experimental phase and it isn't imperative that she gets the extra calories. If you remember last time she was pretty receptive of the cereal...however, this time....not so interested. She would take some only if it was on my finger and then make a face at me. Since I quickly realized I was not getting much success, I decided to have some fun together and poured cereal on her tray and let her just play in it. I figured she might put some in her mouth with her fingers and letting her play with the spoon and cereal was fun times for everyone.

Now that we are all healthy again we will experiment more with trying rice cereal so she can get ready for the fun stuff next month!

No comments: