Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Master Bedroom Decorating Update

I got my gift cards to Pottery Barn yesterday evening and I decided to go ahead and purchase the duvet cover and Euro shams. They were still a little more than I would normally spend on sheets but I figured the two year long search warranted an exception. I love Pottery Barn but until this morning have only purchased two things there (my living room now master bedroom curtains and my dining room curtains). I can not wait until the duvet and shams come in so I go look for paint samples, search for some deals on sheets and start having fun! I am also wanting to find some pictures for above the nightstands and might just need to commission my personal artist....mom, are you up for the challenge?
Here is what I got....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have that duvet! I love it, but it's been off for a while because I need to get a comforter that fits. The one we have keeps sliding around too much.

Enjoy! It's beautiful