Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jumping on the Bed

The other day we were bored...what else is new...I was running out of ideas quick and I also needed to start on my homework/practice for my editing class I am taking and I was running out of images that I wanted to even work on.

So...I decided to do a photo shoot. Peyton is tired of me taking pictures so I had to make it interesting. I saw some pictures the other day that someone did of their kids in the morning time waking up in their bed. Well, the lighting in our bedrooms is awful but I really wanted to take some fun pictures....so....I moved a mattress to our living room and set it up.

We had a blast! Graham was laughing and hiding behind blankets, Peyton was jumping and Mommy got to play with her camera...and it took up about an hour of our day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea. I love the pictures. Christi speights