Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Day With Friends

A week after we got back from our trip we were able to spend time with our friends The Perry's! We are both getting ready to head back to the States and I am so glad we were able to have some time with them before we were all gone for the summer. It often bewilders me how we are both here in this crazy adventure and how surreal it is at times. I am so thankful to have them here and thankful for the friendship. I wish we could see each other more but I love that no matter how long it has been we all (mommy and kids) can all just pick up where we left off. It is easy and refreshing and I am so thankful for that!

Here is Graham and his buddy Miles, he is about 3 months older than Graham.





And here are the best friends. They always pick up right where they left off and no matter how long it has been you would never know the difference. I LOVE that they have known each other since they were around nine months old. It is crazy to me to see how much they have grown!



And for fun....here they are at nine months old visiting Palm Beach in Galveston! 



No comments: