Friday, January 23, 2009

My New Boss

Turns out that my new job comes with a pretty strict boss who is adamant about having on time and productive meetings.

This was taken at Grandma Hill's house during dinner. She was sitting in my mom's lap with her arms on the table watching everyone eating so we thought we should take a picture (Grandma is behind the blanket).

While she was sitting there she was very very interested in what we were eating and even starting tasting with her lips. This is the second time she has done this so we might start experimenting with some rice cereal in the near future.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha......that is so cute. Everyone should have a boss like that!!!!!

The Ratpack said...

Thanks for the comment Che! I've read your blog for awhile, and I'm so happy you are able to stay home with your precious baby! It sounds like a dream come true! :)
I know I will need lots of advice from mothers like you when I get to that point in my life!

The Zauderer's said...

Well at least you have a cute boss!