Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stop with the food holidays....

I realized today while eating Girl Scout cookies that with this pregnancy I have hit every single major eating holiday....seriously......

TONS of Birthdays (Peyton, my mom's, booth of my sister's, mine, and my dad's)
College Football Season
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas Eve (big food night at my parents house)
Christmas
New Years Eve (we do lots of snacks etc as a family)
College National Championship Football Game
Super Bowl
Valentine's Day
Girl Scout cookie delivery
I traded the heat of the summer for a calorie filled pregnancy....the second has been more enjoyable but my poor body! Somehow I have managed to stay right around the same weight as Peyton. How I have no idea!

1 comment:

Stori said...

I think you look great in every picture I've seen!