- For my c-section and that everything goes well before, during and after surgery. Wisdom and attentiveness for my doctors and nurses. That I am healthy at the end of the surgery. And for my fears of having the surgery and the whole process. Pray for peace for me.
- For Graham and that he is delivered healthy and we can start and have success in establishing breast feeding as soon as possible.
- For my recovery and that it is speedy and that I rest and allow my body to recover. Specifically that I take it easy, accept the help that is offered and remember my limits and yet have the energy and strength I need physically and emotionally to care for my family.
- For Peyton as she adjusts to being a big sister. That she understands and still feels loved when Mommy can't pick up her and carry her around. That she is not affected by the inconsistency in her day to day life those first few weeks when other people are caring for her etc.
- That despite the tiredness and stress of a newborn that John and I daily seek God for strength, wisdom and guidance on how to raise a son and how to adjust to being a family of four!
And I leave you with my wonderful pregnant belly...I am getting so big and feel huge! Next week I am planning on wearing the same outfit for my 37 week picture that I did with Peyton so we can compare. That was the last picture I had with Peyton so lucky Graham will get one more before we venture into the hospital!