Monday, June 27, 2011

Houston Half Marathon Lottery

I am hoping that the below email and the credit card charge means I got a spot in the Houston Half Marathon. They do a lottery system now so I wasn't sure if it would work out. I am excited about running in Houston and extending our Christmas vacation so I can do the race. As for training....I am just going to have to wait until it is not 117 plus outside!

MarathonGuide.com Registrations to me
show details 11:32 AM (1 hour ago)

TRANSACTION DESCRIPTION is SHOWN BELOW in the Order Information Section. Remember: MarathonGuide.com will appear on your credit card statement for this transaction.

Thank you for your order!

Order Information
Merchant:MARATHONGUIDE COM / Web Marketing Associates
Description:Chevron Houston Marathon Aramco Houston Half Marathon Registration - Che Acord

No comments: