Friday, June 17, 2011

Photography Class

One of the benefits of living here was the opportunity to have time and the finances to pursue hobbies and interests. So, I am taking a photography class this weekend. We had class yesterday for 5 hours and then later today we have another class for 5 hours. There is a husband and wife on camp that are photographers and the class was taught by the husband who really knows what he is doing and is a great teacher. The course is really well organized and I am hoping to talk to him about offering other classes or 1:1 teaching on topics as I start practicing more and just need some mentoring. I am also looking at some online classes through www.clickinmoms.com and also some other sites I have found.

But here are my first attempts at shooting last night and doing some minor processing in Lightroom....note...it is my first attempt!




No comments: