Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My two reasons to smile

Monday was a hard day.

John is back to work completly now (he went only Wednesday, Thursday last week) so I really do need to start figuring out this two kid by myself all day business.

Tomorrow will be my first attempt to take them both out of the house at the same time. We are just going to bible study at the front of our subdivision but it will still be an accomplishment if we all survive. And it is my first time driving in three weeks.

I am still in pain. I am now on two antibiotics. My doctor had to probe around my incinsion which was torture. And I get to go back again later this week.

So, in attempt to make me smile and help pass the day I did something yesterday that I enjoy but never have time to do even before Graham came around...I took pictures. And I did bribe Peyton with a movie to get her to cooperate in some of them.

James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.



They are nothing professional but it was a fun activity and I captured pictures of my two reasons to smile and count my blessings no matter how overwhelmed, emotional and a mess I may feel.

These are my precious gifts from God and my rewards from 75 weeks of pregnancy total, lots of nasesousnes, doctor's appointments, vomitting, stretch marks, tears and many pounds later...and I am so thankful!

Psalm 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.

No comments: