Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Tree Farm

On Saturday we headed to a Christmas Tree Farm to find the perfect tree. I was so excited to have the chance to have a real tree this year and also for the fun experience to look around and find that perfect tree. And I can even think of a better setting a view to be looking for Christmas trees in! I loved it! It was such a fun memory and although according to my mom, we got way too big of a tree, I love the tree and it is starting to feel like Christmas!

Mt Baker in the background....I just love being surronded by mountains!

 Graham chilling in the baby Bjorn with mommy!

Peyton hunting for the perfect tree! She wanted a "giant' one!

 Found it...now time to help Papa cut it down!


The tree is home and we are working on putting the lights on! Isn't it a perfect, big, fat tree! I love it!

No comments: