- Psalm 106:1 "Praise the Lord! Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!" I am thankful in the promise that no matter where I am... that I am loved by an amazing Savior!
- I am thankful that my husband has a job. Although he is now working 12 hour shifts up until we leave to go home to the states...I am focusing on the positive that he has a well paying job and can provide for us.
- I am thankful for my two kids and the laughter they provide in my day!
- I am thankful for my little sister Shannon! Happy Birthday! I am thankful for the time that I had while we were living in Texas to spend with her and the growth that we had in our relationship. I am thankful for the direction her life is going and the positive and great things going on in her life. I am thankful for the love she has for my kids.
- Thankful for the Texas vs. Texas Tech football game (big family rivalry with one sister a Tech alumni and the other attending) being broadcasted live in Saudi and that I got to watch half of it cuddling with my husband before he had to go back to work! And that the Longhorns won!!! Hook 'Em Horns!
- I am thankful for the beautiful beach we live right next to (seriously a five minute walk at that) and for a wonderful morning eating breakfast with friends and playing at the beach! Thankful for God's amazing creation!
- I am thankful that I am able to fly back to the States and spend seven wonderful weeks with family and friends!
- Thankful for a wonderful day with G and that Peyton and her have picked up right where they left off. Thankful for the relationship they have and how much my mom loves my kids and is such an important and wonderful influence in their lives!
- Thankful for God's creation and the amazing beauty of it. Love seeing the mountains, lake and gorgeous view every morning when we wake up here in Washington. Amazing!
- Thankful for technology and how it makes the distance across the world seem smaller!
Thursday, November 10, 2011
This is a continuation from my first post of reflecting on our blessings and reasons to give thanks during the month of November...