Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary G and Papa!

Today is my parents 30th wedding anniversary! Thirty years ago they pledged their love and commitment to each other and to God.




Growing up I never truly appreciated how much work they put into the marriage and their commitment to remain together. Now that I am married I can only imagine the time, effort, and determination to work at their marriage and I am so appreciative and grateful that I had didn't have to experience a divorce and I have an example to follow. Congrats on 30 years of marriage and may God continue to richly bless you guys! Thank you for the wonderful legacy you have and are providing for your kids and grandkids!



I also noticed the severe lack of pictures I have of my parents together. I found the above two on my mom's facebook and then the below from Easter this past year. I need to work on that while I am home!

No comments: