Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Happy New Year! I am so excited about 2011 mostly because we get to meet precious Graham this year!

I normally really enjoy making New Year's resolutions but this year I have decided that my only resolution is to make it through the year! I know that may sound silly but with all of the known changes (adding another member to our family) as well as all of the unknown to come, I would be so happy and content if at this time next year we are doing as well as we are now.

This year has brought tremendous growth in regards to my relationship with God and when I look back 2010 ranks as one of the top years where I learned more about God's character, my relationship with him and my need to depend on Him consistently rather than myself. I grew a bunch! Also, this past year John and I invested a large amount of time to working on and strengthening our marriage. I am happy where we are and we have a wonderful God centered and God dependent marriage. We are doing good and it feels so nice to be able to say that! I am blessed that Peyton is healthy and growing up to be a sweet and very strong willed little girl. I am finally finding my groove in disciplining her with grace but sternness and we are having much more good days than bad. With all of the changes that I know Graham will bring to our lives (all good but still change) and all of the unknown to come in the new year, I will be happy to be just as we are now.

So, Happy New Year to everyone and I pray for blessings for you and your family this coming year!

No comments: