Sunday, November 23, 2008

Stoops Pooped on Leech

Oklahoma 65 
Texas Tech 21

In a small, very small, tiny, almost non measurable way, I almost feel sorry for Tech and briefly wanted them to win for my sister Ashley. But, it was not enough and I am happy with the outcome. For one night only (well, I guess next week too)...Boomer Sooner (ugh, that makes me cringe)! I really hope that my cheering will be worth it with Texas advancing to the Big 12 Championship and beyond...

For more information on why the title of this entry is funny (or at least why John and I find it funny) please read the previous post from October titled "Poop on Stoops."

1 comment:

Robbie Shelton said...

I think if Tech, Ok, and Texas all win out, we'll move ahead of you guys in the BCS. Therefore, we would get to go to the national championship.

Your best scenario is for Tech and OK to lose. If just OK loses, than Tech goes to the conference championship. It's weird.

Wouldn't it be cool if Florida and Alabama lost their games before playing their conference championship? Then, maybe we could have OK vs. TX in the National Championship.

Rob-o